A pair of polished brass knobs, supplied in a set with an adjustable backset mortice latch - amazing value !
Excellent replacement solution for older 1980's mortice knobsets that many UK housebuilders fitted, which left a large hole each side of the door - these knobs are capable of fitting straight over the top and covering the holes. The knobs are connected together with two threaded screws, offering a strong back to back fixing.
- knob measures 47mm diameter, rose measures 66mm dia.
- latch backset is adjustable - 60mm or 70mm.
- to suit door thicknesses 35-57mm.
- also available in polished stainless steel finish on this website.
- fixed via back to back bolts (2no) supplied, one side concealed.
- entrance set has thumbturn on inside, key operation outside (2no keys) and features an anti-thrust bolt to prevent the latch from being forced.
- the privacy option has a snib turn one side and an emergency release on the other for gaining access in an emergency.
- all fixings, spindle, striker plate, box keep, bolts and instructions supplied - All you need in one pack !
please choose your function above
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty (*exceptions on brass - see care & cleaning)
Customers also viewed