value value value !
A pair of polished stainless steel knobs, supplied in a set with an adjustable backset mortice latch - all you need in one pack !
Excellent replacement solution for older 1980's mortice knobsets that many UK housebuilders fitted, which left a large hole each side of the door - these knobs are capable of fitting straight over the top and covering the holes. The knobs are connected together with two threaded screws, offering a strong back to back fixing.
- knob measures 47mm diameter, rose measures 66mm dia.
- latch backset is adjustable - 60mm or 70mm.
- to suit door thicknesses 35-57mm.
- also available in polished brass finish on this website.
- fixed via back to back bolts (2no) supplied, one side concealed.
- entrance set has thumbturn on inside, key operation outside (2no keys) and features an anti-thrust bolt to prevent the latch from being forced.
- privacy option has snib turn one side, and an emergency release key on the other (for emergency access if door is locked).
- all fixings, spindle, striker plate, box keep, bolts and instructions supplied - All you need in one pack !
please choose your function above
10 year Mechanical Warranty
Easy Door Knob Refresh
Posted by Unknown on 31st Mar 2017
These door knobs did exactly what they promised. I had thirty plus year old door knobs on my 1980's home and all fitted with those knobs using a 2" hole cut in the door. Very difficult to find replacements - these did the job - and once into the swing of fitting them they were only taking 10 mins to replace. Quality very good as well
Customers also viewed