** RECOMMENDED **
High quality stylish door handles, in the popular Art Deco style of the 1920's and 1930's. Heavy feel, solid quality and designed in the UK. The handle has a slight curve for an authentic look.
- Clear and concise grooved details on the backplate and levers by CNC tooling.
- Quality spring mechanisms.
- Polished chrome finish, also available in satin nickel finish.
- Supplied with back to back fixing bolts top and bottom, for a superior fixing to the door.
- Spindle bar supplied.
- Choose from options, plain latch, bathroom, keyhole lock, or euro lock cylinder functions (drop down above)
- Backplate measures a generous 205x45mm, lever length 132mm, projecting 52mm from the door.
- Matching cabinet knobs and handles also available - search ADR.
PRICED PER PAIR
Customers also viewed