An excellent quality entry-level victorian scroll lever design on a rectangular backplate. Offers great value for money. Brushed chrome finish - the quality of these door handles beats anything similar you might find on the high street or in big DIY stores. Will not fall to pieces in 6 months! Favoured by some of the UK's largest housebuilders.
- supplied complete with fixing screws & spindle connecting bar
- sprung levers, so can be used with any tubular mortice latches.
- latch (pictured) and privacy backplates measure 120x41mm.
- bathroom and keyhole lock furniture backplates both measure 150x41mm.
- If you are looking to cover up old fixing holes from previous door handles, the measurement from the centre of the spindle to the topmost edge of the plate is 47mm.
- also available in polished chrome finish.
- base material - zinc.
- important note when ordering bathroom and privacy furniture. Bathroom furniture requires a mortice bathroom lock (BAE5030 click here). Privacy furniture requires a mortice tubular latch (TL1 click here) Privacy is different as the turn mechanism locks the handle dead, where as the turn on bathroom furniture engages the deadbolt within the bathroom lock.
priced per pair
please select your type and finish above
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty
Customers also viewed