Projection hinges are a specialist product that are normally specified when you need to throw the doors past the normal opened position. For example when you have to clear a wall so that the door(s) sits back parallel to the adjacent wall. These work well on timber french doors or patio doors so that as the doors open out, they can clear the outer brickwork reveal and therefore sit back against the external walls.
- these hinges are measured overall, when opened.
- available in 100x100mm, 125x100mm, 150x100mm or 200x100mm. (width x height) (line drawings above)
- solid polished brass laquered.
- also available in other finishes.
- all hinges are 3.5mm thick, except the 200x100 version which is 4.5mm thick.
- all hinges are solid brass, with double washers on the knuckle.
- priced per pair, including screws.
please select your finish above
priced per pair
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty (*exceptions on brass - see care & cleaning)
Customers also viewed