A standard tubular mortice latch for domestic situations, ideally suited for handles that are already sprung. Features holes in the body of the latch which allow the fixing bolts of the door handle to pass through, so ideal for use with most door handles on a rose. Can be difficult to obtain on the high street.
- available in nickle plated or electro brass finish.
- also supplied with alternative radius faceplate and strikeplates within the pack.(see below)
- comes supplied with a black nylon box keep, which gives a tidy and neat finish to the frame keep.
- not suitable for unsprung knob furniture.
- 63mm overall = 45mm backset.(see below)
- 76mm overall = 57mm backset.(see below)
- supplied with woodscrews.
please choose your size from the drop-down box above, please see below for line drawings and more detailed dimensions.
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty