Our standard radiused tubular mortice latch for domestic situations, ideally suited for handles that are already sprung. Many housebuilders such as Wimpey Homes have these rounded type latches fitted by the door manufacturer, and therefore can be difficult to obtain on the high street. Standard dimensions mean an easy retro-fit replacement.
- available in two finishes - electro-brassed or nickle plated forends and striker plates.
- c/w matching radius striking plate and screws.
- brass sprung latch bolt as standard, not suitable for unsprung furniture.
- not suitable for unsprung knob furniture.
- 63mm overall = 45mm backset.(see below)
- 76mm overall = 57mm backset.(see below)
please choose your size and finish from the drop-down box above, please see below for line drawings and more detailed dimensions.
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty
The end of a search
Posted by Robert on 13th Nov 2016
Simple product but I tried to find this product in hardware stores and online; Handles4homes was the only place I could find it. Good to be able to find what you need.
Solid and dependable
Posted by Jerry D on 2nd Jul 2014
The Eurospec TLE Radius Contact Tubular Mortice Latch that we purchased to replace the existing latches looked a class above our old ones. Being well finished, solid and with a 10 year mechanical warranty and 5 year finish warranty they gave me the confidence that these latches will last.. Exactly as you would expect a latch to be.