Another easy solution for doors that need to be held in the open position, this well made magnetic door holder is a simple and effective product that can be skirting or wall fixed. The door opens until the catch plate connects with the main stem and magnetises to hold the door open. A jolt or pull on the door will disengage the door from its holder.
- Main unit projects 75mm / receiver disc projects 10mm.
- Discreet fixings and wallplugs (supplied)
- Main unit base measures 50mm diameter.
- Available in satin stainless steel effect, can be used externally in sheltered locations.
- If using externally we recommending wiping the product thoroughly with WD40.
- Approx strength rating - 4kg pull.
PRICED EACH AS SHOWN
Great stop for our stable doors
Posted by Unknown on 17th Dec 2017
Between our kitchen and utility room and kitchen and dining room we have two stable doors. In the summer we keep the tops of the doors open using these stops using their strong magnets. They're perfect and stop and chance of the breeze catching and slamming the doors when we leave our outside doors open.
Patio door stop
Posted by Unknown on 15th Jan 2016
n order to use it properly I have had to fix wooden blocks to gain sufficient height
Posted by Unknown on 19th Jul 2014
Perfect solution to our problem looks great easy to install