Designed and manufactured in the UK by PC.Henderson Ltd, this smart and effective sliding and bi-folding door gear is ideal for internal door situations which require bi-folding doors with 4no doors joined together, to all fold to one side.
- The Husky 25 Folding door system provides a simple and flexible solution for both light and medium weight residential Bi-folding doors and room dividers.
- Designed for use with internal timber and composite doors between 20mm and 44mm thick.
- Needle roller bearing hangers provide smooth, quite operation. 2400mm length track (can be cut on site to fit opening if necessary).
- The Henderson Husky Folding 25 can support doors of up to 25kg in weight and 600mm wide per leaf. The system is supported from an overhead track only.
- Concealed fixings and robust track gear allow the partitions to be neatly stacked at one side of the opening.
- Silent and easy to fix with attractive aluminium top track.
- Supplied with basic zinc plated butt hinges as standard, however alternative finished hinges can be purchased separately from our hinge section to suit your desired finish.
Please note :: If you require 2 pairs of doors folding away to each side, you will need the Husky 25 Pivot Set, which will complete your project.
There is also a full range of flush pulls available in our flush pulls section which will compliment your finished project.
Please see example doors layout for more accurate fitting guide in the images above.
PRICED PER KIT, ENOUGH HARDWARE FOR 4no DOOR LEAVES.
10yr Mechanical Warranty
Customers also viewed