These beautiful Astoria handles capture the 1920-1930's design revolution, with a very authentic antique brass finish.
The stepped detailing on the backplate and lever is very much reminiscent of the art deco movement. The handle itself offers a heavyweight, sturdy feel, and you can really see and feel the quality.
- top quality manufacturing, made from heavy brass base material.
- nicely sprung levers.
- backplate measures 204x49mm at widest point.
- wider than average plate is ideal for covering over old door knob markings.
- supplied with matching back to back screws and connecting spindle.
- all round top quality feel.
- also available in other finishes.
priced per set
please select either latch, bathroom, keyhole lock or euro-profile cylinder lock furniture from the drop-down boxes above
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty (*exceptions on brass - see care & cleaning)
Customers also viewed