These beautiful Astoria handles capture the 1920-1930's design revolution, especially here in the classic polished chrome finish.
The stepped detailing on the backplate and lever is very much reminiscent of the art deco movement. The handle itself offers a heavyweight, sturdy feel, and you can really see and feel the quality.
- top quality manufacturing, made from heavy brass base material.
- nicely sprung levers.
- backplate measures 204x49mm at widest point.
- wider than average plate is ideal for covering over old door knob markings.
- supplied with matching back to back screws and connecting spindle.
- all round top quality feel.
- also available in other finishes.
priced per set
please select either latch, bathroom, keyhole lock or euro-profile cylinder lock furniture from the drop-down boxes above
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty (*exceptions on brass - see care & cleaning)
Customers also viewed