These beautiful Tiffany handles capture the 1920-1930's design revolution, with a very authentic antique brass finish.
The stepped detailing on the backplate and lever is very much reminiscent of the art deco movement. The handle itself offers a heavyweight, sturdy feel, and you can really see and feel the quality.
- top quality manufacturing, made from heavy brass base material.
- nicely sprung levers.
- backplate measures 204x49mm at widest point.
- wider than average plate is ideal for covering over old door knob markings.
- supplied with matching back to back screws and connecting spindle.
- all round top quality feel.
- also available in other finishes.
priced per set
please select either latch, bathroom, keyhole lock or euro-profile cylinder lock furniture from the drop-down boxes above
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty (*exceptions on brass - see care & cleaning)
Great looking door handle
Posted by Hannah Walton on 12th Apr 2017
I really love this arty deco doors handle. It is very solid and looks fab. We bought it when another heritage brass handle didn't fit our door well on one side and we were delighted to see that they had the same position for the screws so we didn't need to drill/fill holes in the door. They are worth the money, very pleased!