These beautiful Tiffany handles capture the 1920-1930's design revolution, in the luxurious satin nickel finish, mounted on concealed fix roses.
The stepped detailing on the levers is very much reminiscent of the 1920's / 30's Art Deco movement. The handle itself offers a heavyweight, sturdy feel, and you can really see and feel the quality.
- top quality manufacturing, made from heavy brass base material.
- nicely sprung levers.
- 53mm diameter roses.
- Lever measures 127mm, projecting 50mm max from door.
- supplied with matching back to back screws and connecting spindle.
- all round top quality feel.
- also available in other finishes.
- Ideal match for the classic Waldorf Art Deco handles on backplates - search Waldorf.
- Matching bathroom turn (ERD7030) and key escutcheon plates (ERD7000) also available.
priced per set (pair)
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty (*exceptions on brass - see care & cleaning)
Customers also viewed