Quality English-made black wrought iron product from Kirkpatrick, this privacy bolt can be used on any door thickness up to 44mm .
- The lever is thrown onto the frame keep to lock the door, and this action will turn the outer ring showing a vacant/engaged text.
- connecting spindle can be cut suit thickness of door.
- Latch measures 64x25mm.
- Catchplate measures 64x20mm.
- Outer disc 70mm diameter.
- There is a coin release slot on the outer disc which enables entry in an emergency.
- Supplied with screws.
- Care instructions are included with all products and if adhered to your product will remain highly decorative and will last a lifetime.
- Some items may not be in stock so please contact us if you require your item urgently - Kirkpatrick items are handmade and can take up to 5 weeks.
Located in the heart of England, Kirkpatrick have preserved the integrity of their manufacturing processes whilst still making technological advances. Each malleable iron product is still handcrafted and hand finished - making each piece completely unique.
Due to the these processes, Kirkpatrick black products tend to appear a little more 'glossy' than other black antique products, so care must be taken if you need to mix and match ranges for your project. If in doubt, please call us for advice.
Overall you can be confidient when you buy a Kirkpatrick product you are guaranteed to be purchasing a 100% British made product.
Customers also viewed