This Italian designed and manufacturered Scrigno pocket door cassette system provides a quick fixing method of the sometimes awkward job of creating a pocket door.
The pre-fabricated cassette allows very quick installation, so no 'meccano' set to piece together on site - the main work is already done! Not the cheapest pocket door set on the market, but will save money on fitting costs and time. Supplied with all trims and brush seals for a professional finish. All finishing jambs and brush seals included. (architrave not supplied)
- Internal straight sliding door gear for residential or commercial projects, complete with solid pocket assembly, suitable for residential situations as well as hotels, schools, offices and other commercial projects.
- For finished wall thickness of 125 mm with single 12.5 mm plasterboard fitted as standard.
- (Door, plasterboard and doors frames are not included).
- Designed for doors 35-44mm thick.
- Max door dimensions - select your size from the drop-down menu above - all sizes priced the same.
- Max 100kg door weight.
- Double sets available for pairs of doors, and also please see our range of pocket doors locks for bathrooms, and our extensive range of flush pulls.
- Scrigno slow dampers and automatic closers available.
- Discounts and free delivery available.
Parts Dimensions (see image for key):
FW = 125 mm
HP = 1981 / 2040mm
H = 1970 / 2030 mm
IH = 2080 / 2140 mm
Set for 1 sliding pocket door includes:
1x Solid-sided pre-assembled pocket to accept plasterboard
2x Trolley hangers
2x Space bars
1x Track stopper
1x Bottom guide
1x Door post sub frame
Customers also viewed