Carlisle Brass' Serozzetta version of the original Andros handles, made more cost effective by producing in zinc rather than brass.
The Andros suite has a very distinctive appearance, with a chamfered section at the top and bottom of the backplate. The other main feature is the single hole top and bottom, which accepts the back-to-back bolt through fixings (supplied). Andros handles have a solid, large lever and good spring action too.
- backplate measures 241x40mm
- measurement from centre of spindle to top edge of backplate = 82mm
- Material - zinc based - polished chrome plated.
- supplied with spindle and back to back bolt fixings for strength.
- keyhole version has the standard 57mm centres from spindle to keyhole.
- Please select your handle type above.
priced per set
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty
Customers also viewed