A smart and functional front door handle which can be retro-fitted over existing handles on timber or Upvc doors, to work with multipoint locks.
- Please be careful when ordering to check measurements as follows;
- Overall length 220mm, width 26mm, fixing bolt centres 124mm, and from the euro profile cylinder hole centre to the centre of the spindle measures 92mm.
- Available in polished chrome or satin chrome finishes.
- Unsprung, to allow 'lift & lock' feature with your multipoint lock
- Please contact us if you have any queries
Priced per pair of handles, please specify handing. (image shows left-hand version when viewed from outside)
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Guarantee
Posted by John on 1st Jul 2012
Feels solid & of good quality, with a nice ergonomic handle design.
The fixing screws only have limited 'cut-down' features, so may need to be cut at the threads, check first, apply a suitable nut, then use a junior hacksaw, removal of the nut after cutting will clean the threads.
NB I bought 2 pairs, both RH, as per the published picture, which were correct for my doors. The packaging was correct, however the handles would have been fitted with the screws on the outside (not the way to do it) so as opposed to sending them back I merely removed the circlips & swapped them around. I'm not sure if it is a printing error, but I phoned Handles4Home & informed them.
Customers also viewed