A pair of satin stainless steel knobs, supplied in a set with an adjustable backset mortice latch.
Excellent replacement solution for older 1980's mortice knobsets that many UK housebuilders fitted, which left a large hole each side of the door - these knobs are capable of fitting straight over the top and covering the holes.
- knob measures 47mm diameter, rose measures 66mm diameter.
- latch backset is adjustable - 60mm or 70mm.
- to suit door thicknesses 35-57mm.
- also available in polished brass finish on this website.
- fixed via back to back bolts (2no) supplied, one side concealed.
- image shows entrance version.
- entrance set has thumbturn on inside, key operation outside (2no keys) and features an anti-thrust bolt to prevent the latch from being forced when door is locked.
- all fixings, spindle, striker plate, box keep, bolts and instructions supplied - All you need in one pack !
please choose your function above
10 year Mechanical Warranty
Posted by Sue Mullins on 30th Jan 2015
There was a delay with the privacy set we ordered so we decided to wait and have the whole oreder delivered when stock had arrived. Have not yet fitted the handles but husband has inspected them and given his seal of approval and as he is a perfectionist this is a good sign!!
Customers also viewed