The Banham M2002 provided peace of mind to the homeowner - this lock really does provide rthe maximum security possible - take a look around London's borough's and all you will see it the name Banham etched onto most locks - this is no coincedence - Banham provides peace of mind and these locks make it extremely difficult for unwanted intruders to gain access to your property.
British Standard 3621, Patented and Insurance approved
- Cylinder and key protected by patent
- 6 pin drill resistant cylinder - key operated both sides
- Maximum security differs
- Supplied with 2no keys as standard - can be ordered with more (please call your order in to the sales office for more info)
- Hook Bolt to prevent door being spread
- Exclusive coded key registration system - no key copying without regsitration details.
- High security 256mm striker plate
- Saw resistant steel bolt
- Security escutcheon plates (to strengthen door) with trusted BANHAM logo.
- 74mm width, 50mm backset.
- Can be operated with the same key as all other Banham registered key locks, padlocks and collapsible gates if required
- Available with knob operation on inside to comply with fire regulations (see M2003)
- Inward and outward opening
- This lock has successfully passed anti snap tests undertaken by an independent test laboratory in accordance with TS007 clause 5.2
- Four finishes availablr- Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome, Polished Brass or Satin Brass.
Customers also viewed