Simple and effective - these are the UK's most popular low-cost method of closing a fire door - recommended for internal doors, they are fitted into the door edge, with the chain plate attached to the frame. When the door is opened, the spring recoils and forces the door to shut.
- Ideal for doors up to 44mm thick, 45kg in weight.
- Available in both Radius and Squared forends
- Screw Fixings Supplied
- 25mm diameter body, 145mm overall length.
- Complete with plates and screws
- Fire Test Certificate : BS476:PART 22:1987
- 45x25mm Forend
2yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Guarantee
Customers also viewed