An entry-level (but good quality) traditional straight lever design on a rectangular backplate. offers great value for money.
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FINISHES
- supplied complete with fixing screws spindle.
- latch (pictured) and Privacy backplates measures 118x42mm
- bathroom lock furniture, Lock and Euro Profile backplates measure 150x42mm.
- measurement from top of plate to centre of spindle is 47mm.
- important note when ordering bathroom and privacy furniture. Bathroom furniture requires a mortice bathroom lock (BAE5030 click here). Privacy furniture requires a mortice tubular latch (TL1 click here) Privacy is different as the turn mechanism locks the handle dead, where as the turn on bathroom furniture engages the deadbolt within the bathroom lock.
- Also available in euro-profile cylinder lock furniture, for use with euro profile cylinders and lockcases.
priced per set
please select your handle type above
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty (*exceptions on brass - see care & cleaning)
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Mar 2018
delivery delayed due to adverse weather.
They are very good replacements for our old one's.
Just what was needed
Posted by Unknown on 10th Dec 2016
These handles are "spot on" as replacements for a couple of units that had lost heir return spring.
Reasonable price and speedy delivery
Sometimes you do get what you expect.
Posted by James Belmega. on 26th May 2016
Wanted two brass handles for my bathroom and toilet doors. The website was very easy to use and there was lots of choice. In my opinion I feel the quality of product is much better than what I might get from some large high street outlets. The prices were very competitive and although delivery was free, the handles were delivered by courier. This was very good as I ordered the handles at the weekend and they were sent out to be delivered on a Tuesday. However, I wanted them delivered on a Thursday and this was very easy to rearrange and i was even given a specific one hour time slot for the delivery. The handles if anything were better than I expected. Lovely finish and fit exactly how I hoped. I didn't need to alter the existing holes or locks in my doors at all. Overall, I was very impressed with this company. Their communication, delivery, prices and quality of product were all excellent. I can highly recommend them.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Apr 2014
I'm pleased with the door handle which is a replacement. It is 113mm as advertised. The holes didn't line up exactly with the handle I was replacing but I could get over that.
Customers also viewed