This art deco Lever Door Handle is from the Cebi range of door hardware. This lever three bold stepped lines that gracefully follow the curved front of the lever. This European designed lever is to provide a comfortable and positive grip in use. Three bold etched lateral wave pattern flows in straight lines along this designer door handle lever which is set upon a concealed fix stepped round rose. Available in four brand new finishes to the European giants which are, Aged Brass, Aged Bronze, Antique Copper and Polished Nickel (please be aware polished nickel isn't available online but please feel free to ring and place the order over the phone).
• A contemporary pre-sprung square rose plates which conceal all fixings
• Polished Nickel finish, on a solid zinc die cast base material
• Designed by Italian based CEBI, and supplied by Carlisle Brass
• Supplied with a manufacturers mechanical 10 year guarantee
• Fire rated for use on FD30 and FD60 minute timber fire doors
• Dimensions: (view illustration above)
Supplied with spindle bar, back to back fixings and screws.
PRICED PER PAIR