A pair of single-action spring hinges, ideal for fire doors and external doors that require self-closing. easier to fit than perko-type concealed door closers and overheads, these hinges have an adjustable spring tension which is adjusted to tension once the hinges are fitted. When the desired tension is reached, a threaded pin is inserted into the spine to lock the tension. Simply open the door and it will then close automatically on spring tension.
- each hinge measures 100x76x3mm. can be overfitted where 100mm butts have been previously fitted.
- suitable for doors 44mm thick and over.
- 30min fire door test certificate. bsen1634.
- max 60kg door weight using 3no hinges.
- made from solid stainless steel, finished as brushed satin or polished shiny.
please select your finish above
2yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Warranty
Customers also viewed