Secure your internal or external doors with these 5-Pin europrofile cylinders, featuring a thumbturn on one side for ease of exit.
- Full range of cylinder types available in the 5-Pin range - i.e. key both sides and single (key one side) options.
- Finished in Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome and Polished Brass.
- fire rated for 30/60min for use on fire doors
- conforms to BS EN12209
- CE Marked
- Supplied with 3no Keys as standard.
- 60mm, 70mm or 80mm lengths available from stock (other sizes on demand). (denoting the overall 'A' measurement on the diagram below)
- As a guide, 60mm cylinders can be used on 35-44mm thick doors, 70mm cylinders on 44-54mm thick doors, and 80mm cylinders on 54mm+ thick doors.
- Use with a euro-profile deadlock case (order code EDS5030) or a europrofile sashlock case (order code ESS5030), or can be used in generally any europrofile mortice lock or uPVC door lock.
- 5-Pin security, 10,000 differ security.
PRICED PER CYLINDER AS SHOWN
10yr Mechanical Warranty
5yr Finish Guarantee
Customers also viewed