Our avon lever handles are our signature design and are extremely popular for their simplicity. The lever is hammered into shape by hand, giving it a contemporary yet individual edge.
- Designed to match the avon window furniture in the range.
- This concealed lever handle features a simple square rose which adds a contemporary edge to a traditional looking product. The handle is unsprung.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is either required or not required.
- Set includes 2 concealed lever on rose handles.
- Can be used with a multitude of standard locks, euro locks, multipoint locks, latches, escutcheons & thumbturns for various uses within the home.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings & SS wood screws.
Our black finish is a popular choice in traditional settings, it has a subtle sheen and offers a bold contrast on both stained and painted timber alike. It is baked in a high-temperature oven giving it durable corrosion resistant properties.
MAINTENANCE & CARE
This finish is extremely low maintenance and perfect for use in bathrooms, kitchens or externally where damper environmental conditions are expected. Regular oiling of all moving parts using our ‘3-in-1 Oil’ (92337) is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements. For any minor scratches that may occur with general wear and tear of your product, we offer a durable ‘Black Touch Up Paint’ (73101) if required.