These quality handles are aimed at the housebuilder market, offering exceptional design, finish and durability for contract prices.
The Boston handle is mounted onto a backplate which has an attractive stepped edge, with single bolt fixings top and bottom. The handle arches over for a sleek and comfortable grip. Available in plain lever latch, bathroom, keyhole lock and euro profile lock versions. Bathroom version will require a mortice bathroom lock such as the BAE bathroom lock.
- Backplate measures 158x48mm - ideal for covering up over mess from previous door handles.
- Handle projects approx 56mm.
- Handle length approx 110mm.
- Measures 55mm from the top edge of plate down to centre of handle/spindle.
- Supplied with 8mm square spindle bar and matching fixing screws.
- Also available in polished chrome finish - search 'Boston'.
PRICED PER PAIR
Feel solid, look great
Posted by Unknown on 10th Nov 2018
I was replacing all of the awful Georgian style handles in the house so wanted something sleek & modern, but wide enough to avoid having to repaint all the doors. These were such a great price I was a little nervous about the quality, but they're a good weight, feel solid & look great.
Great looking handles
Posted by Keith Stourbridge on 18th Feb 2018
Very pleased with this purchase. Good price, attractive quality handles. Considering doing all our interior doors with them. Recommended
Posted by Unknown on 28th Aug 2016
Probably the best handle I have fitted as a DIYer. Sweet fit and a great improvement on the one replaced. Looks good and works well.
Customers also viewed