These handles are aimed at the trade, homeowner and housebuilder market, offering exceptional design, finish and durability for contract prices.
The Kensington handle is mounted onto a backplate which has an attractive arched top and bottom, with traditional screw fixings top and bottom. The victorian style scroll handle offers a comfortable grip. Available in plain lever latch, bathroom, keyhole lock and euro profile lock versions. Bathroom version will require a mortice bathroom lock such as the BAE bathroom lock.
- Backplate measures 209x48mm - ideal for covering up over mess from previous door handles.
- Handle projects approx 53mm.
- Handle length approx 100mm.
- Supplied with 8mm square spindle bar and matching fixing screws.
- Brushed (satin) chrome finish, and also available in polished chrome and polished brass finishes.
- product codes : PR7082 = lever lock, PR7088 = bathroom, PR7048 = euro profile lock, and PR7084 = plain latch
PRICED PER PAIR
Customers also viewed