This ingenious designer sliding door gear set allows wall mounted wooden doors to slide across openings as if they were floating; the unique design means all tracks and fixings are hidden whether the door is open or closed. Suitable for residential projects or commercial applications such as offices, meeting rooms or hotels. Includes soft closing mechanism as standard. Two track lengths available, for doors up tp 1100mm or 1800mm respectively (can be cut to size on site). Soft closing as standard.
- Please note these set are supplied with bottom rollers which need to run on a solid floor, so if carpet is present then a running strip must be used (available as an aluminum 30x4mm thick strip, or fitted by others on site)
- Top track can also be recessed into the door for a wall to door clearance of 12 to 22 mm or face fixed as standard thus allowing a clearance of 32 mm for skirting boards etc. if present.
- For door widths between 800 - 1800 mm
- Max. door weight 80 kg
- Min. door thickness 30 mm
- Height adjustment ± 2 mm
• Each set includes:
- Rail, 1100 or 1800 mm x1 pc
- Top running hidden gearbox, wall mounted; x1 pc
- Soft close, Plastic housing; x2 pcs
- Guide channel, Grey plastic; x1 pc
- Guide; x1 pc
- Bottom rollers, Grey plastic housing; x1 pair
- End caps, 1 pair black , 1 pair silver coloured; x1 set
- Distance plates, 3x 1 mm,3x 2 mm and 3x 3 mm: x1 set
- Distance roller: x2 pcs
Please contact us if you require any further information or advice.
PRICED PER SET, PLEASE SELECT YOUR TRACK SIZE ABOVE
Customers also viewed